The Facebook poking feature is still functional one. You can poke anyone at any point in time. If you want to see where Facebook is hiding all your pokes including the pokes people poked you plus suggested pokes, this article will be of an immense help.
So proceed to find out where and how to poke someone on Facebook through this article!
Poke someone on Facebook
Facebook users are given the option to poke their friends or friends of their friends on Facebook. When a user pokes someone, the user who was poked will get a poke notification.
- Go to their Facebook profile
- Click on their cover photo
- Select Poke
How to View Your Pokes on Facebook
A “poke” on Facebook social networking website Facebook is used to bring in the attention of other users — there are no set guidelines about how pokes can be used. However, they can be used as basic tips, as friendly greetings, and for numerous other functions.
Friends who did poked you will be shown on the side of your Facebook News Feed when you first log in, and if you want you can decide to subscribe to get email alerts of pokes. You can decide to poke back or neglect poke message.
What is Facebook Poke?
Some people have wrong understanding that poke on Facebook is symbol of disturbing or flirting. Following are the correct meanings of Poking at Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying to get your attention It’s one of the meaningless features that are used just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone not in your Facebook friends network and they poke back. You can view their profile even if your not their friend!
3. A poke is when you allow someone to see your Facebook profile for 3 days, so they can know who you are and hopefully add you as a friend.
Facebook Poke: Tips & Warnings.
- Any Facebook friends of yours, any friends of friends and anyone who is in your Facebook cycle can poke you. The same guidelines is applicable to individuals that you have the ability to poke.
- Cancelling a poke from notification will permanently dismiss poke. Note: Facebook keeps no long-term record of the pokes that you have gotten.
Where to check How Many Pokes You’ve Received
You can see how many pokes you’ve sent on your Facebook pokes page. It will begin showing your pokes activity with a friend after you’ve poked them more than once.
If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, visit this URL address https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser.
The post Can’t See Who Poked Me on Facebook – How to View Who Poked You on Facebook Mobile appeared first on JEELDA.