Have you lost a friend or family member who had a Facebook account before their demise? Options to delete a Facebook deceased persons account is now available. You can let Facebook know about the deceased Facebook account by filling out a form.
If you have lost your loved one, you can either memorize their account or contact Facebook so they can delete that account. This post explains how to delete Facebook account of a deceased person permanently from Facebook…. Lets keep the ball rolling!!!
- How to Delete A Facebook Post
- How to delete Facebook Account Permanently
- How to create a Facebook Group
How to permanently delete a deceased person’s Facebook account
- Click on the question mark (‘?’) in the right hand corner of the page,
- Click on ‘Help Center’, you will be taken to Facebook Help Centre,
- On the search box, type ‘deceased user delete’
- Then choose ‘memorialize’ or ‘delete’ account.
To request the removal of your loved ones account from Facebook, follow this link: https://web.facebook.com/help/contact/228813257197480?_rdc=1&_rdr
Facebook requires you to fill out an online form and upload documentation.
Learn more Facebook Tips:
- How do you change your last name on Facebook?
- How To Unblock A Blocked Facebook Friend
- Delete Facebook Photo Albums
What happens when you remove or delete a deceased Facebook account
- Facebook delays deletion a few days after you request for deceased Facebook account deletion.
- You can’t regain access once it’s deleted.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Deceased info isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time.
- Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in Facebook database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Some things aren’t stored in deceased account. For example, a deceased friend may still have messages from the deceased after account deletion.
If you see an account on Facebook that belongs to someone who’s passed away, you can report it to Facebook through the link in this article for memorialization. If you’re an immediate family member of that person, you can request the account be removed entirely from Facebook. Please let others know it is possible to memorize and to delete a deceased person Facebook account by sharing this article. Thank you!!!
The post How to Delete Facebook Account of a Deceased Person appeared first on JEELDA.