When you begin to hire employees, your expenses will increase not only by the wage/salary that you pay your employees but also by payroll taxes and workers comp insurance. Payroll taxes include social security and medicare taxes (collectively called FICA taxes) and unemployment taxes. In addition, if you live in a state other than Texas,…

The post 2017 FICA Taxes, Unemployment Insurance, & Workers Comp For Owners appeared first on .

Source: http://fitsmallbusiness.com/fica-taxes-unemployment-insurance-and-workers-comp/