Get yourself acquainted with the NIS recruitment form for 2017/2018 in order to be on the safer side.
Qualification and Requirements For NIS Recruitment
– To Apply for NIS recruitment 2017, kindly take a visit to www.nisrecruitment.org.ng in order to apply. But first, you should have to check your eligibility before you proceed to apply.
Yesterday, we took time to highlight the important requirements of Nigeria Immigration Service. If you miss it, below are the highlights and necessary eligibility factors that are required of each applicant.
NIS Recruitment Requirements and Eligibility.
1. You must have obtained an O’level certificate which is either WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalent certificate. Please note that 5 credit pass is required of any candidate wishing to apply for NIS recruitment 2017/2018.
NIS Eligibility for 2017 Recruitment.
Please note that adherence to the following requirements for NIS 2017 recruitment will do you more good so you don’t get screened out.
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
3. Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
4.Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
5.Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
6. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Note: Any candidate physically challenged with the following should not apply – NIS recruitment
Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat Foot, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Finally, ensure that you are free from any kind of financial embarrassment and debts.
Kindly visit the NIS website more often in order to get first hand information on the recruitment form.